As you get closer to Valentine’s Day, your thoughts can easily turn to things you love. But when your smile doesn’t look nearly as nice as it could, it may be hard to love it. Between yellow-ish stains from years of coffee, chips from accidents, and metal fillings from when you were young, your smile could use some work before it takes more self-esteem away.
Call Marineland Dental Care today at 509-591-0515 to see what types of cosmetic dentistry can help you love your smile again. But you should know this is about more than just a pretty smile. It’s about your confidence and self-worth.
Get Confident Once More
Some people consider vanity to be behind cosmetic treatments, but that is far from the case. Think about if you have to go to a wedding, job interview, or nice party. How would you feel if you showed up in torn shorts, a stained shirt, and flip-flops? No matter how great the people there, you will feel nervous and embarrassed to look that way. While there’s nothing wrong with dressing casually, there are times when you need to look your best.
That’s very hard with you have a smile full of stains, cracks, or even gaps from missing teeth. Even if you don’t feel any discomfort, these problems are probably lowering your confidence and self-esteem. It’s difficult to feel good about yourself when you’re worried about how others see your smile.
But with a cosmetic dentistry procedure from Dr. Hadley, you can correct these problems and get a smile you’re proud of. Doing so can do wonders for your confidence because you now know your smile looks fantastic.
Choose Cosmetic Dentistry
Here are some of the treatments you can get from our Kennewick, WA dental office.
- Dental veneers: Covers for the front of your teeth. After careful measurements are taken, you’ll receive veneers that are shaped just right. They can be made from porcelain or a composite resin depending on your individual needs.
- Dental crowns: These treatments both strengthen a damaged tooth and make it look amazing. They are tooth-shaped caps and seal up problem areas so they don’t get worse over time. This also hides any stains or imperfections so the tooth looks healthy.
- Tooth bonding: This affordable process places a thin layer of a tooth-colored resin on the front of your teeth. As with veneers, this hides any cosmetic problems but also fills in any chips, cracks, or worn edges.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Metal fillings really look odd in a tooth. Thankfully, you can repair a cavity using a filling that is color-matched to that tooth. This way, it’s almost impossible to see you had tooth decay at all.
- Smile makeover: If you have a few problems with how your smile looks, you can work with Dr. Hadley to create a plan to include multiple treatments. This way, you can get things done in the right order.