Summer is a great time to catch up on that long list of projects. Maybe your big project this year is cleaning out the basement or relandscaping the backyard. Whatever you decide to tackle, don’t forget about your smile! It’s not too late to remake your smile with cosmetic dentistry at Marineland Dental Care.
In fact, there are several services our Kennewick, WA dentist offers that could be finished before the summer is over. Regardless, we’ll create a personalized plan just for you, taking into consideration all your concerns and goals. Call 509-591-0515 to set up your consultation today. In the meantime, take a look at some of what we can do to rejuvenate your smile.
Dental Veneers Showcase a Beautiful Smile
If you’re looking to cover:
- Stains or discoloration
- Misshapen teeth
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Teeth that look too short
- Worn-down teeth
- Teeth with pits or other surface irregularities
… then consider this “catch-all” option. Veneers are great for all the teeth in your smile zone (the teeth that show when you grin), giving you a brand-new smile. They’re also an ideal fix for just one or two teeth with imperfections.
We offer two types of veneers, depending on your goals and desired results:
- Porcelain veneers are traditional veneers that take about two visits. We’ll take careful impressions of your teeth, remove a small layer of enamel so the veneer fits on the tooth naturally, and then bond the veneer to your tooth when the veneer comes back from the lab. These types of veneers have lasted many of our patients 20 years or more.
- Composite veneers are made of a combination of materials, and they don’t require us to trim your tooth enamel. We can place them directly on top of your tooth, preserving more of its structure. Because of this, they often take just one visit to place! Although they can be repaired more easily than porcelain veneers, they don’t last as long and are more susceptible to staining.
Ask about a smile transformation with veneers at your next visit to Dr. Hadley. He’s been perfecting smiles for four decades and can help you decide which choice is best for you. Either way, you’ll see an instant change quickly!
Before you commit to veneers, you’ll get a complementary mock-up so you can see what your new smile will look like.
Tooth Bonding Conceals Flaws, Too
If your smile flaws are minor, if you need to repair decay and the appearance of a tooth, or if you have a more limited budget, we still have an option that can correct your flaws before the summer is out. Cosmetic bonding can provide many of the same benefits as veneers, but it takes just one appointment in most cases.
Dr. Hadley won’t have to remove any tooth enamel. He simply applies the color-matched resin (what we use for composite fillings, too) to your tooth. Then he shapes, hardens, refines, and polishes it so it blends in with your tooth. This “reversible” option will last several years as long as you take care of your teeth, which he’ll discuss with you at your appointment.
Zoom Teeth Whitening Works Fast
Marineland Dental Care trusts Zoom teeth whitening for effectively, safely whitening teeth – up to eight shades, for some of our patients! Whether you just want a whiter smile or want to whiten your smile so your new veneers will match the brighter shade, this quick treatment will amaze you. And it can be done quickly, so your smile will be more attractive with little cost, time, and effort.
Dental Crowns Both Restore & Repair Worse Damage
Dental veneers and bonding perfect and strengthen teeth. If you need a solution that’s more durable and comprehensive, consider porcelain crowns. Rather than covering the surface or a portion of your tooth, these cover your entire tooth.
All-porcelain crowns contain no metal, so they’re both restorative and cosmetic. In other words, they can fix a lot of damage – decayed teeth, cracked teeth, discoloration, and more – while looking like your other teeth. We don’t think you should have evidence of your dental damage, which metal crowns make obvious to others.
Crowns could take a little more time than veneers, so call us today for an appointment. We’ll get you in as soon as possible.
Make Your Summer Project Easy & Rewarding
Aside from offering quick yet high-quality options, our Kennewick, WA dentist office can help make your summer smile project easy for you:
- A welcoming, comfortable office with fruit in the waiting room
- A calm, personable team who listens to you and won’t force any treatments on you
- Sedation options if you don’t want to think about your visits – just relax your way through them
- Financing options and insurance filing (ask our office for specifics)
It’s time to give your smile the attention it deserves – that you deserve! Don’t wait any longer. Schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation today at 509-591-0515 or by using our online form. You’ll be wondering why you hadn’t enjoyed a flawless smile sooner!