We’ll Make Your Smile Dreams Come True With Cosmetic Dentistry
Everyone smiles more if they know their smile looks good! At Marineland Dental Care, we’ve helped lots of people who hid their smiles behind their hand or worse, didn’t smile at all because they disliked how their smile looked.Dr Walter Hadley on Cosmetic Dentistry
We offer cosmetic dentistry services including:
- Dental veneers, made of porcelain or composite
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Tooth bonding
- Tooth-colored fillings
Dr. Walter Hadley, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, has performed countless smile makeovers in his nearly 40 years as a dentist. Even more important, he really listens to all of your goals, expectations, and concerns.
To ensure you’re comfortable with your personal treatment plan, he’ll even create mock-ups so you can see how your new smile will look!
To meet with Dr. Hadley in our Kennewick, WA dentist office, call 509-591-0515.
Creating Your Personal Plan for an Improved Smile
With cosmetic dentistry, as with any other of our dental services, we offer care that is both personal and professional. When discussing potential treatment plans with you, we’ll consider multiple factors such as:
- Your expectations
- Your lifestyle
- The condition of your teeth
- Your budget
Dr. Hadley’s goal is for you to have an improved smile that still looks like your own, not like a random celebrity. Our video patient testimonials feature several patients raving about their individualized results.
Fixing Flaws with Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Here we’ve highlighted some of the common uses for our different cosmetic dental treatments:
- Porcelain or composite dental veneers. Dental veneers cover the front surface of teeth, hiding flaws such as chips, cracks, small gaps, and discoloration. They can also be used to make worn-down teeth appear longer.
- Tooth bonding. This cost-effective treatment works well for minor flaws and can address some of the same problems as dental veneers. Unlike veneers, it is easily reversible.
- Dental crowns. Dental crowns cover your entire tooth, so they conceal problems such as severe decay, breaks, or large cracks. They also fortify your teeth against further damage. When combined with a dental implant, they can replace missing teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings. Repairing a cavity with tooth-colored composite filling will ensure that no one even knows you have a filling! We can also replace old metal fillings with composite for a more attractive smile.
We Keep It Comfortable, Not Clinical
Our Kennewick, WA dentist office has lots of cutting-edge technology, like our air abrasion tool that enables Dr. Hadley to place tooth fillings without using a drill. Yet the atmosphere is more like a home than a hospital.
You can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and fresh fruit in our waiting room before your appointment. During lengthy procedures, you can watch a movie. If you’re nervous about any treatment, we can offer dental sedation to take the edge off.