Put An End To Dental Damage With A Dental Crown Or Bridge
Damaged or missing teeth can affect how you look, how you speak, and how you eat. And they can result in additional problems. For instance, a cracked or broken tooth can become infected. So it’s imperative to fix dental damage. Dr Walter Hadley on Crowns & Bridges
Dental crowns, which cover your entire tooth, can repair many different kinds of damage, such as:
- Broken teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Badly decayed teeth
And dental bridges, which are made from crowns, are a good option for replacing missing teeth.
To find out if a dental crown or bridge is the right solution for you, call our Kennewick, WA dentist office at 509-591-0515.
Dental Crowns Can Do It – Almost – All
In addition to repairing structural problems, dental crowns can also be used to conceal aesthetic issues such as stained or misshapen teeth. They offer many advantages, including:
- They protect your teeth against further damage.
- They can be used with dental implants as a natural-looking tooth replacement.
- You can choose from different materials, including high-quality porcelain.
- They require no special care, just a regular routine of brushing and flossing.
Dental Bridges And Other Restorative Treatments
Dental crowns aren’t the only restorative dental treatment at our Kennewick, WA dentist office. We also offer:
- Dental bridges. To create a dental bridge, Dr. Walter Hadley uses two dental crowns to support a replacement tooth. A bridge can replace a single missing tooth or several adjacent missing teeth. It can also be attached directly to dental implants to replace teeth.
- Tooth fillings. We use tooth-colored materials for a natural look when we repair your cavities.
- Inlays and onlays. We use these when cavities are too large for tooth fillings but not large enough for a dental crown.
Keeping You Comfortable During Treatment
If you watch any of our patient testimonials, you’ll see how we make your comfort a top priority. Our office is homey, not hospital-like. We even offer healthy snacks like fruit in our waiting room. You can relax and watch a movie during longer procedures.
Dr. Hadley uses technology that minimizes discomfort, like a tool that enables him to place tooth fillings using air abrasion instead of a drill. If you’re still feeling nervous, we offer two types of dental sedation to relax you.