I’m Having a Hard Time Chewing
Many of your favorite foods not only taste good, but they’re good for you too. Think of a crisp apple, for example. If missing or damaged teeth make it tough for you to chew, you’re not only enjoying your meals less; you’re missing out on nutritional benefits as well.
Dr. Walter Hadley and the Marineland Dental Care team can repair your dental damage with restorative dentistry services so you can eat what you’d like!
To get back your healthy bite, call our Kennewick, WA dentist office at 509-591-0515.
Lots of Options to Restore Your Oral Function
It doesn’t matter whether you’ve got one problematic tooth or a whole mouthful of them. We’ve got a restorative dentistry treatment that will work for you. Your choices include:
- Dental implants. When combined with a restoration like a dental crown, dental implants function, look, and feel like your own teeth!
- Dental bridges. Dental bridges are a cost-effective way to replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth.
- Tooth fillings. We use porcelain and other high-quality materials for both durability and a natural look. For larger cavities, we can create custom inlays or onlays.
- Dental crowns. Since they cover an entire tooth, dental crowns can repair many kinds of damage, including breaks and cracks. They can also be used with a dental implant as a tooth replacement.
- Dentures. You have more dentures options than ever before for replacing anywhere from a few missing teeth to an entire mouthful.
Which Restorative Dental Treatment Is Right For You?
While it’s great to have plenty of restorative dentistry options, the number of choices can make it tough to make a decision!
Dr. Walter Hadley has been a dentist for nearly 40 years, and he participates in continuing education at the Las Vegas Institute (LVI), a respected postgraduate institute for dentists. He can help you determine which options will work best for you.
- The extent of your dental damage
- Your budget
- Your expectations
- Your diet and other aspects of your lifestyle