Get A Gorgeous Smile With Porcelain Veneers
Dental veneers are sometimes called “instant orthodontics” because of their ability to give your smile the kind of improvement it would take months or even years to attain with other cosmetic dental treatments. Depending on the type of veneers used, it will likely take no more than two or three short appointments to transform your smile! Dr Walter Hadley on Porcelain Veneers
In our Kennewick, WA dentist office, we use veneers to fix imperfections including:
- Small gaps
- Misshapen teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Worn-down teeth
- Minor cracks
To discover what dental veneers can do for your smile, call Marineland Dental Care at 509-591-0515.
Discover What Dental Veneers Can Do For You
Dental veneers are thin “shells” that cover the entire front surface of your teeth. They offer plenty of benefits:
- In addition to boosting your smile’s cosmetic appeal, veneers can help strengthen your teeth.
- Unlike some other dental treatments, they require little modification of your natural teeth. Depending on the type of veneer used, Dr. Walter Hadley will remove only a tiny amount of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for veneers.
- Dental veneers require no maintenance other than your usual brushing and flossing. Once Dr. Walter Hadley affixes your veneers to your teeth, you can forget about them!
Choosing Porcelain Dental Veneers Or Composite Veneers
Porcelain is one of two choices for dental veneers at our Kennewick, WA dentist office. The other is composite. Dr. Hadley, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, can help you decide which material will best suit your needs.
Here are some considerations for porcelain veneers:
- Appearance. Because of its natural translucence, porcelain dental veneers look the most like your own teeth.
- Durability. Porcelain dental veneers typically last longer than composite veneers, because porcelain is less susceptible to damage.
- Cost. Because the process to produce them is more involved, porcelain dental veneers cost more than composite veneers.