Visit Our Experienced Kennewick, WA Dentist Office
Dr. Walter Hadley has practiced dentistry in our area for four decades. Over the years, he’s helped a lot of smiles. In fact, there’s probably not a dental problem that hasn’t come through the doors of our Kennewick, WA dentist office. Whether you need a routine checkup or you want to improve the look of your smile, Marineland Dental Care can help. Below are some of the reasons that we have so many lifelong patients:
- Patient-focused technology. Our modern dental equipment makes our patients’ experience easier and more comfortable. We offer soft tissue laser, intraoral photography, muscle relaxation therapy, and air abrasion technology.
- Sedation options. You’ll be fully relaxed while in our care. You can choose from safe inhaled sedation with “laughing gas” or oral conscious sedation using a small prescribed pill. Both will calm anxious nerves and make it easier to get the care your smile needs to stay healthy.
- Experienced staff. Dr. Hadley has assembled a talented, dedicated team to care for our patients. Some of our staff have been with us for two decades! Their focus is on providing exceptional dental care in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
Call our office today at 509-591-0515 to schedule an appointment. We’re located at 5219 W. Clearwater Ave., Suite 2 – across the street from Francisco’s Bakery.
Keep a Great-Looking Smile With Our Skilled Care
You will enjoy the convenience of having many different dental services in one location. You can take advantage of:
- Cosmetic dentistry, including porcelain veneers and composite veneers, tooth bonding, tooth-colored fillings, porcelain dental crowns, bridges, and custom smile makeovers.
- Restorative dentistry, including root canal therapy and several options using dental implants to secure crowns, bridges, and dentures. In addition, mini implants may be a good choice for you if you are not a candidate for traditional implants.
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings, complete exams, gum disease prevention, and nutritional and oral hygiene counseling.
Call our Kennewick, WA dentist office today at 509-591-0515 to make your appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!