Oral hygiene is important in keeping your teeth and gums healthy. If you fail to brush and floss regularly, bacteria and plaque can feast inside your mouth. Aside from this, some bad dental habits can damage your teeth.
• Using your teeth as tools is a no-no. Don’t use them to open bottles, rip a price tag, tear off plastic tape, or hold your keys.
• Chewing pens, pencils, and other hard items can also fracture your teeth.
• Habitual crunching of ice can chip off your tooth.
• Biting your nails is also harmful to your teeth.
• Grinding your teeth may wear them down. You should wear a mouth guard to prevent grinding.
You may not realize it, but these bad oral habits may lead to poor oral hygiene, causing cavities, swollen gums, gum disease and even serious problems like tooth loss.
If you are suffering from missing teeth, your Kennewick WA dentist can replace them with the help of dental bridges. Bridges fill the space left by one or more missing teeth. They can be supported by natural teeth or by implants.
Bridges can bring back your smile, restore your ability to speak and chew, maintain your facial structure, and prevent your existing teeth from shifting.
Are you interested in getting dental bridges? You need to come to Marineland Dental Care clinic so that your dentist can examine your mouth and assess if you’re a good candidate for bridges. Your health care practitioner can prepare a personalized treatment plan for you and make your stay a pleasant one. Feel free to discuss your concerns and he’ll gladly listen to you.
Restore your smile with the help of Dr. Walter G. Hadley. For consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact your Kennewick WA dentist at 509-591-0515. Call today!