For professional dentistry with a personal touch in Kennewick, WA, visit Marineland Dental Care! Our services include general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, and more! We ensure your treatment is quick, comfortable, and precise by using the latest dental technologies. For instance, we repair cavities using an air abrasion tool instead of a drill for a quieter and more pleasant procedure. We offer early-morning and Friday hours to make it easy to schedule your appointments. If visiting the dentist makes you anxious, we can soothe your nerves with dental sedation.
Marineland Dental Care: Professional,
You’re A Partner, Not Just A Patient, In Your Dental Care
Your smile is a big part of who you are. So you want a dentist who has the professional skills and experience to offer you top-quality dental care. But you also want a dentist who takes time to listen to your concerns, questions, and personal smile goals.
If you watch our patient testimonials, you’ll see many of our patients mention the abilities of Kennewick, WA family dentist Dr. Walter Hadley. But they mention his empathy and understanding too.
Whether it’s calming a patient in a dental emergency or using porcelain veneers to capture the “essence” of a smile instead of creating a generic grin, our patients appreciate the professional yet personal care they get from Dr. Hadley!
We serve Kennewick, WA and the nearby communities of Pasco, WA and Richland, WA. To meet Dr. Hadley, call Marineland Dental Care at 509-591-0515.
Our Featured Services
Visit our office to find out how our cosmetic dental treatments can improve your smile.
Your dental appointment can be completely stress-free with dental sedation.
We Make Your Teeth Look Good And Feel Good
We offer a full range of dental care services to keep your teeth both beautiful and healthy! Among our services:
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers
- Restorative dentistry, including tooth-colored fillings and dental crowns and bridges
- Dental implants, including dental implant dentures
- Periodontal screenings and treatment
- Emergency dentistry
No Discomfort At The Dentist
Our staff always strives to make you comfortable. That includes:
- Making sure you understand your dental care. We explain your treatments every step of the way. And we use high-tech tools like an intraoral camera so we can share high-resolution images with you on video monitors in our treatment rooms.
- Making you a partner in your treatment. Dr. Hadley takes care to ensure you get the results you want. When doing cosmetic makeovers, for example, he’ll create a mock-up to show you what your improved smile will look like.
- Making sure you feel no anxiety. We never want you to be nervous during treatment! So we offer two types of dental sedation. As a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, Dr. Hadley has received special training in administering sedation.